Privacy and Security Policy
1. Information We Collect
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data We use the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer support
To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
To monitor the usage of our Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
3. Data Security The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we
strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Your Data Protection Rights You have certain data protection rights, including the right to access, update, or to delete the personal information we hold about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data, request that we restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
6. Third-Party Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
8. Children’s Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Our Security Policy outlines the measures we have taken to safeguard your data:
1. Data Encryption We use data encryption to protect data transmissions and ensure that your information is secure.
2. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Our website is secured with SSL technology, which creates a secure connection between our web server and your browser.
3. Regular Security Audits We conduct regular security audits to ensure the ongoing security of our systems.
4. Data Breach Protocol In the unlikely event of a data breach, we have a robust protocol in place to deal with the situation promptly and effectively.
5. Employee Training All employees are required to undergo training on our security policies and procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding and trust in JLLB Media / Vamos Entrepreneur. We look forward to serving you.
Do you want to boost your business today?
We invite you to contact us today to learn how we can work together to drive results to your business.
We work with nonprofits, small business and startups alike. We will be happy to answer your questions during a complimentary discovery call.